If you are planning a catering order, the following FAQ’s may help you when ordering:
- Do we deliver? Absolutely. Ask manager about delivering costs, times, etc.
- Can you handle large events? Of course! Can’t think of any size groups too large!!
- Do you provide eating utensils, cups, etc.? Yes – ask about cost when ordering.
- Do you have a separate catering menu for pizza? Yes – Please see below for our Papalis Combo Packages. Minimum of 10 people
- Do you have serving utensils for your pasta and salad dishes? Absolutely. Salads come with tongs and spoons/ladels for dressing. Pastas have serving spoons.
- Are deposits required? Some locations may require a deposit to confirm a reservation.
If considering pizza as part of your catering order, remember:
- The large deep dish is cut into 10 slices and feeds 5 adults.
- 17″ thin crust pizza is sliced into a grid and has 24 pieces; it feeds about 5, too!